Friday, 12 September 2014

reminders and inspiration



  • Meet the Teacher is this Wednesday, September 17 starting at 5pm. Since I have two roles at the school, Langauge Arts Teacher and Learning Resource Teacher, I will be in my resource room, room 108. I feel this will give everyone an equal chance to pop by and meet me. I am looking forward to meeting all of you!
  • Puzzle Pieces (We All Fit Together) are due Tuesday, September 16th. 
  • Heart Maps are due Thursday, September 18.



Last week the students completed a questionnaire. One of the questions I asked was, "What do you expect of me as a teacher?" A few of them said they wanted to be inspired. So on Friday, we watched a video about a very inspiring farmer named Chris. This week we will be focusing on writing paragraphs, and our first paragraph will be about Farmer Chris.

Check out the video below. I think you will be inspired, too.



Have a wonderful and inspired week!

Mrs. Fizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment